Dextrad IDP Software
An intuitive web based system, designed with the world renowned Psychology Department at University of Wales (Bangor), which uniquely combines knowledge and psychometric assessments plus sophisticated psychological techniques that identify areas for individual and organisational performance improvements. IDP stands for Individual Development Programme.
What does it do?
The software tests individual and organisational Risk, Error & Diversity and identifies personality traits beyond the conscious using ground breaking techniques.
It assesses and records:
- Attitudes to Risk and Error
- How an individual views their work and core values
- Attitudes to race, gender & other equality issues
- What kind of people you really have working for you
- Analyse by individual, department and organisation
Dextrad iDP will enable you to:
- Focus on individual & psychological motivations
- Analyse an employee’s “risk appetite” or “play safe appetite”
- Analyse if staff are really in the right role
- Improve financial performance by reducing exposure to risk in business & financial sectors
- Improve corporate governance arrangements & controls
- Reduce the potential for internal fraud
- Improve risk assessment modelling & audit controls
- Increase compliance assurance & testing capability
- Enhance regulatory arrangements & verification